The Paris-Dunkerque is a great human adventure, open to any biker with a trail or maxi-trail.
A 3-day motorcycle hike, on small roads and motorized roads, offering sharing, meetings, tourism, for imperishable memories.
Paris-Dunkerque is the accessible motorcycle adventure near you !
3 traces are proposed :
- "The Extreme" addresses the regulars offroad, without presenting impassable difficulties.
- "The Adventure" makes Paris-Dunkerque accessible to bikers who have never put their wheels elsewhere than on the asphalt. This trace bypasses the main difficulties of the "Extreme".
- "The 100% bitumen" offers a fallback solution, in case of tiredness for example.
A week before the start, each registrant receives all these GPX GPS tracks (standard), TRB (Tripy), PDF (paper), in order to be able to pass freely from one to the other during the 3 days.
If you do not have GPS, you can rent (when registering) or buy a GPS / Tripy II electronic roadbook reader.
The trace we deliver to you is not obligatory, you will be able, at any moment, to leave it to go to visit a touristic place, take a coffee, or to arrive earlier at the bivouac.
Paris-Dunkerque uses small roads and motorized roads open to traffic. By registering at Paris-Dunkerque, you agree to respect the Highway Code, residents, animals, nature, roads ...
The future of our leisure depends on the behavior of everyone !
For what types of motorcycles and which level ?
The Paris-Dunkerque is designed for trails and maxi-trails, we recommend a motorbike greater than 500 cc. For lighter motorcycles, thank you for contacting us.
"Old" and sidecars are also welcome !
Young people (18 years old minimum), less young, beginners in offroad or skillful, everyone exchange and share his experience, that's what makes the charm of this event.
No competition, no time, no ranking. Only pleasure !The difficulties encountered are quite adapted to the motorcycles of the market, without preparation except adapted tires (nipples or crampons obligatory). You can do the Paris-Dunkerque with your top-case or side cases, the tracks are wide. The crash bars and engine hoof are highly recommended.
Depending on your pace, the stages last between 8 and 10 hours.
To let you manage your days and drive at your own pace, you are free to organize your lunch.
In the evening, all participants and any accompanying persons meet for dinner, just to discuss the adventures of the day. The bivouac spaces are designed to welcome your tents and are equipped with showers and toilets. Nothing obliges you to participate in bivouacs, you are free to choose the accommodation of your choice (at your expense in this case).
If the water is provided by the organization, the other drinks are not included in the registration: on each bivouac a bar is at your disposal, at your expense.
Official partners :
Paris-Dunkerque 2018 is complete !
The Paris-Dunkerque lasts 3 days. Only the 3-day package is offered.
DATES of the next edition : from 25/05/2018 to 27/05/2018
Opening of registrations : 01/12/2017
Registration includes :
- tracks ("Extreme" / "Adventure" / road) in GPX, TRB and PDF formats
- the "stop-cafes" of Paris-Dunkerque on the track
- access to bivouac grounds
- access to sanitary facilities
- welcome coffee on friday morning
- Saturday and Sunday breakfasts
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday dinners
- Gifts, goodies, souvenir photos
Available options :
- Tripy II GPS rental (110 € all taxes included)
- Accompanying package (or passenger) (95 € all taxes included)
- Luggage transport package (75 € all taxes included)
To register : create your account or log on to the site, and when registrations of the event you are interested in are open, select it and the desired options.
Validate and then make your place on the event by making full payment of your commitment within 10 days.