Event From 2022-06-24 To 2022-06-26
Trail and maxi-trail event in the heart of Burgundy, Cocoricorando way, through sumptuous rural landscapes!
ProgramAppointment takes place on Friday morning between 7:30 and 8:30. You are greeted by the staff, and you soak up the atmosphere with a small coffee. The start is given after the mandatory briefing of 8:30, in small groups of 5 or 6 motorcycles maximum. After a stage of about 210 km, you arrive at the bivouac where you pitch your tent, and can recharge your devices, take a good beer (in moderation ;-)), a shower, and restoring you under the marquees of the organization .
The second day offers a few more kilometers while drawing a loop that returns to the same bivouac, so you will ride lighter and will not have the tent to go up at night! The last day will make you return to the point of departure by new countries. If you are the type "wheeler", you come on the event, you do the 3 days, and leave home on a motorcycle. If you want to save your machine or tires, you can leave your car and trailer on the starting point to find them on Sunday evening.
To eat and sleepTo redo the movie of the day and offer more conviviality, the dinners of Friday and Saturday, nights and breakfasts take place on the bivouac spot, on secure grounds offering the necessary comfort (showers, toilets, GPS charging). Apart from water, drinks are not included: there is a bar on each bivouac. Camping on the bivouac is not mandatory if you prefer to spend the night at the hotel or guest room (excluding registration). Lunch is your responsibility to progress at your own pace and give free rein to your desires.
The course, the logistics
La navigation se fait au GPS, les traces sont envoyées une semaine avant le jour J.
Si vous n'avez pas de GPS, vous avez la possibilité de louer (lors de l'inscription) ou d' acheter un GPS / lecteur de roadbook électronique Tripy II en bénéficiant d'une remise Cocoricorando de 8% (la remise est directement dans le lien).
Navigation is done with the GPS, the traces are sent one week before the D day.
If you do not have GPS, you can rent (when registering) a GPS / Tripy II electronic roadbook reader.
For all your logistics, equipment, tires, GPS or other questions, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ, you will find many answers to your possible logistical questions, or contact us at email@example.com .
Partenaires officiels :
The Grande Vadrouille lasts 3 days. Only the 3-day package is offered.
DATES of the next edition : June 24-26, 2022.
Opening of registrations: 12/11/2021 - 9:00 a.m.
Registration includes :
- tracks ("Extreme" / "Adventure" / road) in GPX, TRB and PDF formats
- access to bivouac area
- access to sanitary facilities
- welcome coffee on friday morning
- Saturday and Sunday breakfasts
- Friday, Saturday dinners
- Gifts, goodies, souvenir photos
Available options :
- Tripy II GPS rental (110 € all taxes included)
- Accompanying package (or passenger) (135 € all taxes included)
- picnic basket for lunch (10 € all taxes included / basket)
- Luggage transport package (110 € all taxes included)
- Sunday final dinner (20 € all taxes included)
To register :
- create your account and/or login to our site (careful : 1 pilot = 1 account = 1 registration)
- When the registrations are opened, complete the on-line form
- Validate and then ensure your place on the event by making full payment of your commitment with creditcard online, or UNDER 10 DAYS with bank transfer.
you will receive 3 emails:
- validation of the registration after receipt of payment (automatic and almost immediate for online payment).
- a few weeks before the big day, the program and the first useful information, in particular meeting places and accommodation suggestions for non-campers.
- 7 days before the big day the last useful information as well as the trace files.
No news from us pertaining to this calendar, check the "spam" in your mailbox!
What happens if the event is cancelled ?
If the event had to be canceled due to the health crisis, you would have the choice between full reimbursement or postponement of your commitment. For any other cancellation conditions, consult the Event Rules.