An amusement park for big children for a weekend, to celebrate the end of winter and take out the bikes, take their first offroad spins or have fun with friends!
Event open to MOTORCYCLES (trails / maxi-trails / electric).
The "Gnomes", the "Elves", the "Pursuit", the "Ghost Train"...
Some call it courses or workshops. To keep things light, we prefer to speak of "merry-go-rounds".
On these rides you can ride freely for 2 days, at your level, at your own pace. To discover new sensations and learn to ride "offroad". To improve your skills and have fun with your friends. Or to prepare you for long-distance travel, like our friends Fabien and Cécile who had come to prepare their world tour.
The 2024 edition
It will take place in Dreux, an hour from Paris, in the friendly and sometimes crazy atmosphere that some already know, and will be embellished with a few surprises.
The 17 hectares of rides designed for the occasion will offer you almost all the types of ground that you could find on a ride: grass, rock, mud, sand...
The reception of participants will begin on Friday at 5:00 p.m. (or 8:00 a.m. for those who have registered for the Friday traineeship).
The opening evening will follow with the now traditional night ride on the "Ghost Train"...
Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: unlimited access to the rides: various routes for all tastes, lively and friendly challenges, mixed hikes (small roads and paths) with GPS in the surroundings.
On the spot
If the deliberately "roots" concept encourages you to bring and sleep in the tent, you will have at your disposal sanitary facilities, hot showers and enough to recharge your devices (smartphone, GPS).
You will also find something to repair or have repaired for small mechanical breaks or punctures (interventions not included in the registration), and our Cocoric'osteo will be able to relieve you of any possible muscle pain!
The MMM is not open to the outside public.
Originally, the "MMM" was born in the USA, a group of friends decided to meet in the mountains of Tennessee around a wood fire with their big trails at the end of winter.
In 2006, the MMM became a simultaneous worldwide event, in Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom and Taiwan.
In 2016, the MMM was created and organized in France by Cocoricorando! And it's the same week all over the world!
Official partners :
The March Moto Madness France lasts 2 days. Only the 2-day package is proposed.
Next edition: from 03/22/2024 5:00 p.m. to 03/24/2024 5:00 p.m.
Registration opens on October 6, 2023 8:30 p.m.
The registration includes:
- Bivouac for your tents, or accommodation in yurt
- Friday evening dinner
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Free access to lots and rides offered from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Traces (GPX, or TRB files) of the outdoor GPS hikes
- Hundreds of souvenir photos
- The crazy mood!
Available options (with supplement):
- Warm accommodation in dormitory
- Stage offroad version "initiation" with qualified trainer on site on Friday
- Stage offroad version "fun" with qualified trainer on site on Friday
To register :
- create your account and/or login to our site (careful : 1 pilot = 1 account = 1 registration)
- When the registrations are opened, complete the on-line form
- Validate and then ensure your place on the event by making full payment of your commitment with creditcard online, or UNDER 10 DAYS with bank transfer.
I have noticed that sending the online form alone does not constitute a booking of my place on the hike.
My place is reserved when my file is complete and validated by an email of the organization.
The number of places is limited, we recommend you not to delay in your approaches, first come, first served!