Event From 2024-06-21 To 2024-06-23
Meet on the Burgundian paths the Cocoricorando way, through magnificent landscapes for formidable memories!
Event open to MOTORCYCLES (trails / maxi-trails / electric / side-cars) - Opening of 2024 registrations: 05/01/2024 at 8:30 p.m.
The programThe 2024 scenario is a cloverleaf, the basic location as well as practical information will be communicated to registrants a few weeks before the event by email.
The meeting takes place on Friday morning between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. You are welcomed by the staff, and you soak up the atmosphere with a little coffee. The departure is given after the 8:30 a.m. briefing, in small groups of 5 or 6 motorcycles maximum. The stages are between 200 and 250 km and will allow you to discover part of Burgundy.
For all your logistics, equipment, tires, GPS, or other questions, do not hesitate toconsult our FAQ, you will find many answers to your possible logistical questions there, or contact us at email@example.com.
To eat and sleepTo replay the day's film and offer more conviviality, dinners and breakfasts take place on the bivouac, on secure grounds offering the necessary comfort (showers, toilets, GPS charging). Apart from water, drinks are not included and a refreshment bar is offered. If you would like a special diet, simply inform us after registering. Sleeping in your tent on the bivouac is, however, not obligatory: you may prefer to spend the night at the hotel or in a guest room (without registration). Lunch meals are your responsibility so you can progress at your own pace and give free rein to your desires.
The route, the logistics
Navigation is done using GPS, tracks are sent one week before the big day.
If you do not have a GPS, you have the option of renting (during registration) a GPS / roadbook reader electronic Tripy II.
If this is a first offroad, the "Adventure" route will allow you to gradually discover this practice on rolling tracks without difficulty. If you are already experienced in this area, then the "Extrême" route is for you, with some additional difficulties but nothing insurmountable. In any case, everyone is free to move from one to another of these tracks and as many times as desired throughout the weekend.
June 21 to 23, 2024
La Grande Vadrouille lasts 3 days,
only the 3-day package is offered.
Rules / general conditions 2024 of the GRANDE VADROUILLE:
LGV 2024 Rules
- tracks in GPX (universal) and TRB formats (Tripy GPS owners)
- access to the bivouac ground, its equipment and sanitary facilities
- access to the electric charging stand (smartphone, GPS, vae battery)
- the welcome breakfast on Friday morning
- breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday
- Friday and Saturday dinners
- the goodies
- hundreds of souvenir photos
- the welcome, the conviviality and the atmosphere!
- Tripy II GPS rental (€110 incl. tax)
- accompanying (or passenger) package (from €135 incl. tax)
- picnic basket pack of 3 lunches (€30 incl. tax)
- cold installation buffet on Thursday evening (€15 inc. tax)
- final dinner on Sunday evening (€20 inc. tax)
- create your account and/or connect to our site (1 person = 1 account = 1 registration)
- when registrations are open, complete the form online below then validate the different steps.
- validate and then secure your place at the event by making full payment of your commitment directly online by card, or WITHIN 10 DAYS by check or transfer.
you will receive 3 emails (don't wait to check your "spam" if this is not the case!):
- validation of registration after receipt of payment (automatic and almost immediate for online payment).
- a few weeks before the big day the program and the first useful information, as well as accommodation suggestions for non-campers.
- 7 days before the big day the latest useful information as well as trace files.