Event From 2024-05-24 To 2024-05-26
MOTORBIKE (or motorbike + bicycle) : 485,00 €
BICYCLE / eMTB : 295,00 €
3 days of conviviality, small tourist routes and rolling paths among vineyards, castles, rivers and other fortresses, in Touraine.
Event open to MOTORCYCLES (trails / maxi-trails / electric / sidecars) & BIKES (gravel / mountain bike / electric mountain bike) - Registration opens 2024: 08/12/2023 at 8:30 p.m.
On bicycles, the Cocoricorando philosophy has been the same as on motorbikes for 10 years: pleasure, kindness, respect, conviviality and no competitive aspect!
The Cocoricorando staff is present and available all weekend to welcome you and pamper you.
On a motorbike or by bicycle, if all goes well you have left for a good day of riding and are back at the bivouac at the end of the afternoon.
For what types of motorcycles?
Motorcycles, which comply with the Regulations and are as quiet as possible, must be equipped with suitable tires. Equipment such as engine guard, crash bars and hand guards are recommended.
Sidecars, "old studs" and electric motorcycles are also welcome, as for the duo it is entirely possible with a minimum of offroad experience for the 2 protagonists.
What does the course look like?
How to follow the route?
The Tripy GPS electronic road book reader is ideally suited to this type of trip, and is available for rental as an option upon registration.
You receive the 3 tracks one week before the big day (in standard GPX and TRB format for Tripy owners), which allows you during the event to move from one to the other as you wish, it is not necessary to there is no constraint.
I have a motorcycle AND an E-MTB...
What does the route look like, and for what types of bicycles?
The trails called “Adventure” are mainly made up of rolling paths and small picturesque roads and are perfectly suited to GRAVEL.
The "Extreme" trails are only so in their name but can offer a few more fun passages here and there and are therefore suitable for mountain bikes and e-MTBs.
For each of the 3 days, several kilometer versions are offered, so you can personalize each day and above all improvise along the way.
How to follow the route?
Registering with the Royale commits you to respecting the Highway Code, the route taking roads and paths open to traffic.
It is obviously possible to recharge your small electrical devices and VTTAE batteries at the bivouac.
24 au 26 mai 2024
The Royale lasts 3 days,
only the 3 day package is offered.
Rules / general conditions 2024 of ROYALE
ROL Rules 2024
- tracks in GPX (universal) and TRB formats (Tripy GPS owners)
- access to the bivouac site, its equipment and sanitary facilities
- access to the electric charging stand (smartphone, GPS, vae battery)
- welcome breakfast on Friday morning
- breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday
- dinners on Friday and Saturday
- the goodies
- hundreds of souvenir photos
- the welcome, the conviviality and the atmosphere!
- Tripy II GPS rental (€110 inc. tax)
- accompanying (or passenger) package (from €135 inc. tax)
- 3 lunchtime picnic basket pack (€30 inc. tax)
- cold installation buffet on Thursday evening (€15 incl. tax)
- final dinner on Sunday evening (€20 incl. tax)
To register :
- create your account and/or connect to our site (1 person = 1 account = 1 registration)
- when registrations are open, complete the online form below then validate the different steps.
- then validate and secure your place at the event by making full payment of your commitment directly online by card, or WITHIN 10 DAYS by check or transfer.
you will receive 3 emails (don't wait to check your "spam" if this is not the case!):
- validation of registration after receipt of payment (automatic and almost immediate for online payment ).
- a few weeks before the big day the program and the first useful information, as well as accommodation suggestions for non-campers.
- 7 days before the big day the latest useful information as well as trace files.